Create your Illinois Limited Liability Company or Corporation with Corporate Consulting Ltd. Online!

Protect your privacy by using Corporate Consulting as your Illinois Registered Agent

Research name availability, laws and regulations prior to forming your Illinois LLC or Corporation using these links:

  • Name Search
    CyberDriveIllinois does not make name searching available online. However, you can use the business lookup for certificates of good standing to search for business names. This will not guarantee the name is available, but is a good pre-filing search. Remember to check the Limited Partnership, LLLP and LLP/RLLP database as well
  • Law Code
    You nneed to know the Illinois law to order your affairs in a way that lets you avoid litigation. Here you can search the laws by chapter, and search the various laws as well - Resolutions, Bills, Statues, Legislative Reports, and the Constitution of the state.

Incorporate in Illinois for as little as $360.00!

Order Now!

Got Questions about Incorporating in Illinois?

Contact us at 800.546.8607
302.798.6015 (International)

The following links will help to comply with Illinois laws and administrative rules for doing business after your entity is formed.

  • Business Tax Registration
    Illinois Business Registration processes include online, by mail or at one of the Department offices. You must register before making a sale, purchase or hiring employees. Changes in registration can be made by phone.
  • General Tax Information and Forms
    Tax returns, filing, payment and tax rate changes are all available at this Illinois Revenue site.
  • Workers' Compensation Insurance
    Illinois law requires employers to provide workers' compensation insurance for almost everyone who is hired in Illinois. Sole proprietors, business partners, corporate officers, and members of limited liability companies may exempt themselves. In Illinois, Workers' Compensation insurance is sold by licensed insurance agents. If you cannot find an insurer to write you a policy, you may sign up or have your agent enroll you in the assigned risk plan, administered by the National Council of Compensation Insurance (800/622-4123 (ask for the Illinois assigned risk plan).
  • Unemployment Insurance Tax
    The Illinois Department of Employment Security site is tailored towards the insured employee. In order to find useful information for employers, navigate by the drop down menu. Here are the employer focused links: